Industry Leading Games Development Operator looking for Unity/C# Developers to add into their Manchester Office
You would be working in the creative software team with game designers and artists, your role as a Senior Engineer in the team specifically would be to develop game software from initial concept through to delivery for not only UK but also global markets. As a Senior Engineer, you would be a key reference and mentoring point for juniors in the team.
- Deliver game content, making a significant contribution to the output of the software teams.
- Deliver content in line with standards, release procedures and processes. .
- Taking a key role in initial processes, you will follow a self-determined project plan to deliver software in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively and actively in code reviews of other colleague’s developments. .
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
As someone with a strong interest in Gaming and possessing natural creative flair, you have an extensive level of knowledge of 2/3D Unity based games.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Maths or associated field.
- 3+ years utilizing UNITY.
- Strong C#/.NET knowledge in an object oriented environment.
- Good level of understanding of C/C++ development.
- Direct X / Open GL knowledge, with experience of graphic performance optimisation preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good understanding of statistical math.
- Good understanding of the importance of source control practices.
- Good understanding of the importance of fault tracking systems.