UK & Irish Country Manager - Remote - Ideally EU Time Zone
A leading online media company is looking for an UK & Irish Country Manager to join their growing team. This role can be remote, ideally based in a European time zone, for ease of communication with the rest of the team.
- Native level of English (written + spoken).
- Understanding of the English & Irish culture and traditions.
- A considerable number of years of iGaming experience, preferably representing well known brands within the English & Irish within a consultancy agency or affiliate will also be considered.
- Comfortable and able to collate date and present data.
- You will liaise daily with internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, design & tech, to build and maintain a gaming database for the Indian market.
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
- Fully responsible for the growth and optimisation of the company products within the UK & Irish markets
- Keep abreast with company trends whilst keeping in mind brand optimisation.
If you work in the iGaming sector and know how to attract and retain players then get in touch to discuss.