An award winning online casino with a recently launched sportsbook are looking for Country Manager for the UK and Irish market.
Reporting into the Regional Country Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing the media plan and growth strategy for those demographics.
- Be responsible for the P&L for this market for both online casino and sports betting. This role is one that requires autonomous work while also working closely with the major stakeholders across the central part of the business.
- Owning the P&L for the market.
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting for the UK market for casino and sports betting, working with the central finance teams.
- Creating and executing a marketing strategy, including Brand activation, acquisition, retention and reactivation campaigns.
- Ensuring operations and communication in the market are in line with current UK legislation and be aware of all competitors and adaptations to changes in the market.
- Work with local media agencies to identify Above The Line advertising and branding opportunities.
- Working with the central Product team to ensure the products are localized for the UK market.
- Responsible for localization of the website including content and local visualization.
- Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the relevant teams.
- Present status and key developments in executive forums.
- Make sure that the agreed strategy for a local approach converges into the relevant streams of actions
They are offering an attractive salary and fully remote working.