My client, a leading entertainment company is currently seeking a UI/UX designer to focus on their new iGaming products (casino and sports betting). As a designer, you will be contributing to the overall design, maintenance and improvement of the product and working collaboratively across teams. Gaming experience is preferred.
- The creation of visual mock-ups and storyboards.
- Work to design briefs provided by the Sr Design/Product team members.
- In depth understanding of different devices, their operating systems and interfaces.
- Create Interface Graphics, i.e.. wireframing based upon research and using appropriate templates, best practices.
- Delivers graphical designs which meet the quality expectations of managers and stakeholders.
- Maintains brand integrity throughout the production process.
- Minimum of 4 Years experience as a UI/UX Designer
- In depth knowledge of UI/UX design incl design patterns and best practices
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong understanding of the product deployment cycle and the dependencies and requirements at key development phases
- Have a strong understanding of CSS/HTML
- Competitive pay!
- Relocation assistance to The Windy City, Chicago.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- PTO/Work from home/Sick days
- Holiday Schedule
- Gym Discounts
- Free TV Subscriptions If this position has piqued your interest, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your latest CV over for consideration