The ideal candidate will work a mix of US hours and GMT.
The UI / UX Designer will drive product forward alongside the Chief Product Officer as we rapidly grow the business.
In your application, please include:
- Your resume and any extra info that's relevant
- A portfolio of relevant work. Demonstrate your UX, UI, product thinking, process, and communication skills.
- Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see.
Two words: scalable design. We seeks a hands-on data-driven UI/UX designer to drive product forward alongside the Chief Product Officer as we rapidly grow the business.
The ideal candidate is in the growth phase of your career. You lead by example and aim to delight players and clients with highly usable, results-driven platform game design. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a huge impact and have their voice heard as this position will have broad exposure throughout the organization.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have implemented mobile-first web design systems.
- You have ambition to have your products in millions of hands globally Multi-tenant application
- Your strongest point of reference is your digital portfolio of live software products.
- You're passionate about sports games and the growth potential in the space.
- You ask questions, listen and lead as thoughtfully as you design.
- UX and UI design for mobile web products and apps.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- Deliver assets to development teams and other stakeholders to ensure product success.
- Rapidly prototype products for collaboration and user testing.
- Conduct user testing and research; canvas the competitive landscape for ideas.
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings.
- Establish and monitor standards, processes, and communications for UI / UX.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong eye for detail.
- Expert level in Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Strong technical understanding and capabilities in modern front end technologies.
- Proven ability to drive results that consistently exceed goals.
- Must be a team player, able to lead a team and work under tight deadlines.
Our competitive compensation package includes base salary plus annual bonus incentives, plus tickets to sporting and live music events