My client is looking for a UI Designer join our lively and dynamic Experience Design team based in my clients Leeds office, with flexibility to work remotely.
Are you our next star player?
The team is formed of both UI Designers and UX Architects, and we work closely together to deliver best-in-class, user-led solutions within our Platform Product. They work to build and run the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world’s largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match their huge ambition. These products are ultimately used by millions around the world, allowing you to build on your career so far and learn new tech skills to tackle problems that only exist at this scale. You can expect to work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture, where like-minded people thrive in a fast-paced, results driven type of organisation.
- You will cover our rapidly evolving multi-channel products, and occasionally work on exciting projects outside of the agile workflow.
- Participate in regular innovation sessions, product reviews, and design sprints.
- You will be responsible for your own projects, taking ownership for both consistency and UI elevation.
- Work closely with UX team to ensure all of your output is centred on customers, and ultimately providing them with the best experience possible.
- You will build successful relationships with fellow designers, the research and insights teams, product managers, marketing executives, developers, business analysts and solutions architects.
- Work with other members of the UI team to implement and maintain the design system, striving to bring value and big-picture to thinking to this extensive project.
- You will have 3+ years of experience working primarily in UI Design, with digital products and native applications.
- A true passion for creating meaningful experiences which really fill the needs of the people who use them.
- You will have an understanding of the principals, methodology and practices of visual design
- You are a natural collaborator, with proven hands-on experience in a team working environment.
- You believe in products being accessible to everyone, and this is at the core of your own design principles and process.
- You’re always striving for consistency as part of your design process, and understand why this is so important for exceptional branded product experiences.
- You have experience working with UI pattern libraries and design systems, and appreciate their role in creating a cohesive product.
- You have experience in interaction design, and an appreciation for the tactile nature of using a product.
- You are empathetic, open-minded and hardworking, with strong communication skills and experience dealing first-hand with clients or partners.
- You ensure communicating to the user through motion is at the core of your design methodology, and the ability to translate your vision using motion tools is second nature.
- You have an understanding of core UX principles and research methods.
- You have knowledge of the latest visual design stack including Figma, Zeplin and Adobe Creative suite, as well as experience using Microsoft Office and tools such as Jira and Confluence.
Your package will include:
- Annual performance bonus.
- Relocation to Leeds if needed
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join the company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.