A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games are looking for a Trust and Safety Team Manager (French Speaking) to join their very energetic team
ENTER THE GAME
The main aim of the Trust and Safety Team Manager is to lead, manage and motivate the team of Trust and Safety Case Specialists to provide the customers with best-in-class support through trustworthy, enjoyable and qualitative one to one interactions.
You will manage the Trust and Safety Team to handle successfully more critical player cases with fairness and responsibility with the aim to build trust, ensure customer satisfaction and reduce unnecessary risk and negative company exposure.
- Leading the Trust and Safety Team in day-to-day activities and ensuring team KPI’s & targets are meet and a high quality of service is given to customers.
- Ensuring that all company, departmental and individual objectives are clearly identified and communicated.
- Ensure that each customer case has been investigated thoroughly and diligently and that a correct solution is given, in accordance with our policies and procedures and in respect of all legal requirements.
- Ensure that customer claims are solved in a timely manner.
- Reporting of sensitive and high-risk cases to the Head of Customer Service Operations and the Customer Service Director.
- Providing status updates/reports to senior management (both scheduled and ad-hoc).
- Liaising with other departments that have a direct impact on the customer journey (IT/WFP/Marketing/RPF/Trading/Product Teams/Legal and Compliance etc).
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders to identify improvements in complaints procedure and internal processes.
- Driving the development of team members to maximize performance and ensure a level of outstanding customer service.
- Assessing performance and providing constructive feedback to develop and liaising closely with the Customer Experience team regarding team training needs.
- Manage all personnel issues in conjunction with company policy.
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours, as needed by the business.
- Any other duties as assigned by the company.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humor, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have strong experience and knowledge of complaints/claims handling.
- You have previous experience in people management.
- You are able to use independent judgement and make appropriate decisions and determinations.
- You have conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- You have an excellent level of spoken and written English.
- You are a native French Speaker.
- You are computer literate.
- You have empathy.
- You are proactive.
- You are Customer Oriented.
- You are persistent.
- You are confidentiality adaptable.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are autonomous.
- You are analytical.
- You have excellent organisation and time Management.
- You have mentoring and coaching experience.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Next steps: send us your CV and we can discuss in more details