An established iGaming brand is looking to hire a Training & Development Manager.
The position will take responsibility for the learning and professional development of the organisation’s workforce.
In addition you will help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential.
Increasingly, the Training & Development Manager is required to be strategic assessing the skills and knowledge within company and determines what training is needed to grow and retain the staff within.
Main duties include:
• Supervise technical skill training for staff;
• Produce necessary training materials for in-house courses;
• Prepare the training budget;
• Provide in-house training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops;
• Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management;
• Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis and regular consultation with Managers;
• Designing and expanding training and development programs based on the needs of the organisation and the individual;
• Working in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization;
• Developing of effective induction programs;
• Devising individual learning plans;
• Devising a training strategy for the organization;
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
• Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
• Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and implementing needed changes.
• Developing and organising quarterly and yearly training plans.
• Lead and equip the team members in the training and development team.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Tec savvy
• Planning and Organization skills
• Result oriented
• Critical thinking skills
• Continues learner
• Innovative thinking
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• 3-5 years of experience in a position with relevant experience
• Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
• CLP Certification or equivalent.
• Preferable experience in the gaming industry