One of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a number of Trading Assistants to join the Trading department at our offices based in New Jersey, assisting with the growth and expansion into the US market.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who will relish the opportunity to work in an exciting fast paced industry, with a passion for Sports as well as being reliable and responsible.
- Providing administrative support to Traders, covering a large variety of sports, with a focus on US sports.
- Providing the link between Traders and our Internet and telephone operations.
- Creating events/fixtures and markets.
- Settling sporting events, ensuring results are accurate and bets have been paid promptly and correctly.
- Dealing with queries from internal departments, resolving errors.
- Monitoring of competitor odds and products.
Required Skills, Experiences and Attributes
- Excellent knowledge of and passion for US sports, as well as other major global sports.
- High level of numeracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to make quick and well informed decisions in pressured situations.
- Ability to deal with a multitude of live issues concurrently.
- Key attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications, including Microsoft Excel.
Desirable Skills, Experiences and Attributes
- Good working knowledge of sports betting and fixed odds.
- Experience of working in a Trading environment.
- Experience of working in the gambling industry.
The role will involve flexible working hours, including evening and weekend work to cover the busy sporting calendar, and all relevant training will be provided.
A competitive salary and benefits package is available to the successful applicant.