An exciting, personality led sports betting operator is looking for talented Trading Analysts to join their growing offices in Gibraltar.
Having only recently launched, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing operation looking to make a significant impression on the betting landscape. You’ll review the day to day quality of the trading and customer segmentation team, including optimization of all elements of trading. You will ensure the compliant, efficient and effective delivery of the Sportsbook offering on behalf of the operator and the delivery from Sportsbook suppliers is within expectation and service levels and key strategic goals for the sportsbook product can be appropriately supported.
- Understanding the business, especially trading, customer analysis and segmentation to ensure trading needs are met
- Review trading performance & pricing quality monitoring with a focus on betting offer, customer risk and trading with a view to improve offering and optimize player experience
- Review customer profiling quality (limits, factoring, efficiency)
- Benchmark pricing and market offering against the competition and take necessary steps to position the companies sportsbook accordingly in the market
- Help to create trading related ad-hoc reports to identify fraud or problematic betting patterns
- Be the connector to the 3rd party trading team. Establish a relationship and close collaboration to traders as well as risk analysts
- Work in cooperation with quantitative analysts, BI (insights) as well as the management team to create a self-learning environment to improve sportsbetting product as well as business performance
Competencies and experience required:
- This role would suit an ambitious candidate with a passion for numbers as well as sports – preferably with a background in trading or analytics.
- Excellent trading, analytical and numerical capabilities
- 2 years proven trading or analytical experience
- Ability to identify trading related interests ad-hoc and to turn the findings into immediate decisions
- Ability to learn in a fast-changing work environment
- Ability to function as a self-starter with strong communication skills
- Self-driven, organized and reliable personality to assure accurate and reliable execution
- Adaptable and flexible with an ability to multi task
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing and excitin g brands in the industry. If you want to use your skills to have a truly demonstrable impact, then apply today.