Thai B2B Sales & Account Manager
This role will put you in front of key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining and expanding all account management activities whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions accordingly.
- Liaise with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfillment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Keep close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise
- Work closely with the Marketing to optimize the strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
- Represent the entire range of the company’s products
- Distribute and present information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective key account relationships
- Act as intermediary between internal departments and clients
- Act as escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action
- Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Strong Experience in Online Gaming Industry is essential
- Proven Background within a Sales or Account Management role.
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgement
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong drive for results
- Willingness to travel
Due to the high level of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.
License Number: 14S7347