A multinational group in igaming is looking a QA Engineer to help with testing existing and new functionality requirements for various US states.
- Experience working as a QA Engineer on sportsbook projects within iGaming industry.
- knowledge of US compliance standards (beneficial).
- Experience in API backend testing using tools such as postman.
- knowledge of database architecture, SQL queries with ability to extract desired information from database as needed.
- experience having tested responsive websites within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to write clear and concise documentation and interpreting core requirements documents.
- The ability to communicate with designers and developers at all levels.
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt.
- Ability to think outside the box and test edge case scenarios.
- Exposure to testing against strict regulatory or legal requirements would be an advantage.
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.