Our Client is developing products for their own technological platform.
The company is looking to expand its operations with a Tester Engineer to join the team in Spain with experience not only in automation testing but also maturity to work autonomously.
- Create Test according to the Quality Assurance strategy
- Participate as a member of the ITS management team.
- Manage relationships with external testing collaborators.
- Have autonomy to work alone and also in teams.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that the team are align with the current trends.
- Keep on track on our quality standard.
- Follow the team performance by product success, it is really important to you understand the performance is not related to among of tickets closed or open but the product quality.
- Create reports and presentations to track progress.
- +4 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical proficiency in Automation testing ( beneficial manual testing).
- Spanish proficiency and English medium level.
- iGaming or Sports Betting experience.
- Experience with Java, jenkins.
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- possibility to work remotely;
- inclusive environment;
- possibility to make B2B contract or permanent.