My Client in the Payments industry is looking for Test Engineers to join their team in Budapest.
You will work in a large, distributed, international banking integrator and will contribute to mission critical projects for world’s leading company in online transactions processing business area ensuring high quality of all deliverable.
This is a truly challenging role, suited to an experienced and competent senior test engineer who has strong testing, analytical and communication skills supported by a proven track record of completed projects in either manual or automation testing areas.
- Design, develop and document scenarios of various testing types (manual testing)
- Design test cases to cover requirements according to test strategy
- Execute test cases and manage test case execution
- Track defects throughout their lifecycle and carry out quality analysis
- Create and maintain testware (test data, testing environment, utilities and tools, etc.)
- Participate in peer and formal review sessions (test strategy, test plans)
- Agree testing timescales and requirements with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with developers, business analysts and end users
- Report on expended efforts and status of tasks/problems
- Contribute to best practices and internal knowledge base
- Minimum of 3 years project experience in testing
- Knowledge and practical experience of all test stages and types (unit, component, system, integration, functional, reliability, availability, volume, and performance testing)
- Defect management experience; capability to clearly define, manage and execute a robust defect management process, tailored to specific projects and applications
- Practical experience in defining and using complex test data sets
- Practical experience in writing simple SQL-queries
- Understanding basic principles of Unix-like systems
- Understanding XML basics
- Ability to work in a team
- Good written/spoken English
- Knowledge and experience in automation testing based on Selenium framework is a plus