One of the world's leading iGaming groups is looking for a Test Automation Engineer.
What you will do:
- Define well distributed functional and basic non-functional test scenarios to verify whether a software product functions and performs as expected.
- Develop and optimise automated functional and basic non-functional tests, tools and artefacts, to ensure comprehensive and high quality testing of a product.
- Solve engineering productivity problems through technical abilities such as tooling, frameworks and general process improvements
- Review automated test results and conducting manual exploratory testing to identify and resolve missing quality checks
- Track and communicate automated test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner and adhere to compliance and sign-off requirements.
- Facilitate code reviews and transfer knowledge to improve skill and knowledge in the team.
- Write, troubleshoot and optimise automated tests and supporting artefacts to execute automatically in CI/CD pipelines and reduce cycle time.
- Participates in technical design sessions to ensure product or feature testability and compliance.
The technology stack they work in includes & is not limited to:
MS SQL, noSQL
Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC preferred
To apply please send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org