About the company
My client is one of the leading platform providers in the Sports Betting and iGaming sector. With an ever- increasing client base spanning across various countries and continents, you’ll be joining them at an exciting time as their company grows and their journey accelerates rapidly in continuing to achieve great success.
My client is looking for a Test Automation Analyst to join their team in Colombia. This role is remote in Colombia.
Test Automation Analyst Job Profile:
Skills and Experience:
· Provide support to define automation roadmap
· Hands-on automation tester role to implement an end to end automated test framework
· Proven experience automating tests for both web and mobile (iOS and Android)
· Various CI/CD tools – Gitlab, Jenkins for CI/CD
· Excellent understanding of web and mobile technologies
· Strong working knowledge of Jira/Zephyr as project, test and defect management tool
· Participate and contribute in discussing strategy and implementation of integration and e2e testing for components
· Collaborating with the Product Owner to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria and ensure the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
· Evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements for testability and suitability for automation.
· Executing automated tests and interpreting and reporting test results
· Increase coverage of Automation packs and pass rate in the Release Testing cycle
· Work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary Agile team
· Good to have gaming domain knowledge