Our client a leading UK focused operator is looking to make a new key hire within their Spanish leadership team. The Territory Manager will take responsibility developing and managing a turnkey advertising and marketing solution and as a key member of the leadership team will have a strong voice in the leadership team, helping develop commercial opportunities for growth.
- The Territory Manager role will form part of the Senior Management Team and will be responsible for creating the advertising and marketing strategies for the business.
- Must have an expert understanding of touchpoints across the entire customer journey and use industry ad performance metrics for optimizations and improvements.
- Comfortable with multiple marketing platforms.
- Must work well in a team across several departments.
- The role will involve accountability, being structured and detailed.
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including management of campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Providing inspirational leadership in managing and developing a Marketing team
- Developing a collaborative culture that is focused on driving the performance of the team and of the brand
- Managing a customer segmentation strategy and associated attribution model, ensuring the right audience has the right messages to maximise the lifetime value of all customers
- Driving all elements of the digital marketing function through thorough knowledge of this activity. Ensuring they have the right suppliers, organisational design and staff management in place
- Driving the effective use of the Marketing budget to maximise benefit.
- Working with Finance and BI Teams to ensure that we can evidence effective forecasting of revenue based upon digital Marketing spend, comparing forecast with actual and improving the effectiveness of this process
- Develop appropriate propositions that facilitate direct customer acquisition as well as supporting affiliate partners
- Develop and foster an entrepreneurial and innovative approach for the digital Marketing team
- Utilise analysis to develop continuous improvement to the marketing effectiveness of the marketing Team.
- Driving down the cost of Acquisition and driving up lifetime value
- To Tender and source external suppliers to leverage specific niches across the marketing spectrum (i.e. SEO, Design etc.)
- Understanding of the Spanish marketplace
- Fluent in Spanish
- Min of 5 years' experience in paid digital marketing - focusing on acquisition, preferably in a B2C company.
- Sound knowledge optimizing CPA, LTV, ROAS with an enthusiasm to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies.
- Experience with AdWords campaigns specifically for the B2C market.
- Knowledge of online gaming, Sports Betting, Casino and Poker.
- Having managed 7 figure digital budgets.
- Understanding of A/B testing.
- Working knowledge of English.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch for a confidential chat.