My client in the iGaming industry is looking for a Technology Compliance Officer to join their team in Tallinn.
They are happy to help with relocation and Visa as well if needed.
You will be a key member of the Compliance team and ensure compliance activities are effectively delivered.
- Provide independent oversight and assurance to the business of compliance to technical requirements.
- Liaising with other parts of the business to provide advice on the interpretation of the technical requirements in the different jurisdictions where the company operates.
- Maintain regular contact with key internal and external stakeholders such as platform and games development, Cyber Security and 3rd party B2B suppliers.
- Ensuring the products are technically compliant in the jurisdictions in which they operate.
- Playing an important role in the cross-functional efforts in managing compliance related events and incidents.
- Working with external labs to complete certification requirements
- Manage / assist with regulatory notifications and submissions.
- Proactively research technical requirements and regulations for new and existing markets and liaise with relevant stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet the required regulations.
- Continuously assess product compliance, operational risks, and scheduling of compliance tasks.
- Undertake assessments of the effectiveness of the controls the business has in place.
- Take part in conducting periodic reviews and audits to test that existing compliance efforts are fit for purpose across all markets where the company operates.
- Analyse action points raised in internal as well as external audits, seeing that such are appropriately addressed.
- Review and update internal policies and operational procedures ensuring such are up to date, meeting necessary rules and regulations which the company operates in and oversee that systems are in place to reflect such policies.
- Compliance with technical regulatory requirements/specifications.
- Working with the Compliance team on the compliance monitoring programme and ensuring we are keeping the business informed via agreed KPIs.
- A structured approach to compliance where situations are managed and occasionally reacted to due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Improved relationships and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Improved communications and great spirit and morale within the compliance team.
- Experience in technology compliance in the gambling industry is highly preferred.
- A firm understanding of a software development, change management and incident management processes.
- A fast learner who is able to quickly obtain a good level of knowledge on product functionalities
- Self-starter be able to proactively identify any compliance gaps and act on it with minimal supervision.
- 3rd level qualification in compliance, auditing or a related subject such as CISA (Certified Information System Auditor certification)