Excellent opportunity to provide consultancy for an exciting platform provider to the iGaming industry. Initial 3 month contact, likely to extend.
This will be to provide written documentation for their technical teams and partners who integrate to their platform.
You will hold 3 years minimum iGaming experience, take pride in your work and have the ability to make complex technology simple to understand
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single sourcing opportunities
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SaaS and software development
- Strong understanding of iGaming industry