Technical Support Specialist (open banking platform)
For a FinTech Start-up based in London, we are putting a Technical support team together. They are one of the 50 FinTech companies in Europe and a global leader in open banking platforms. Are you a motivated individual who loves technology? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Love learning new technologies? Getting hands-on experience? Have a great work ethic and people/communication skills? If the answer to the above is yes! Then this opportunity is maybe the right fit for you.
We are looking for a few well-rounded individuals who have solid technical skills as well as great communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and the ability to work with minimal management in a team environment where every member is an important part of our success.
- Level 2 technical investigations, across multiple systems, with multiple dependents/counterparties, using multiple tools
- Level 2 Incident management as per standard operations procedures (SOPs)
- Be part of the team implementing continual improvements to our tools, policies, processes used in frontline support at levels 1-3
- Interactions with Payment Schemes for planned / unplanned/emergency maintenance and incident reporting
- On-call rotation 18:00 – 00:00
Skills / Experience:
- Familiar with SQL, able to craft queries using SQL
- Experienced in working with RESTful API’s using tools as Postman, cURL, and Runscope
- Comfortable searching and analyzing log files to pursue investigations
- Willing to learn additional tools
- Understanding the importance of correct procedures when handling personally-identifying information and sensitive payments information
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy but still want to know more? don’t hesitate to contact me through phone or email!
+34936268138 / email@example.com