A private Igaming affiliate company with 15 years track record in the industry are looking to recruit a SEO specialist. This role offers the opportunity to work remotely anywhere within the European time zone.
You will report in to the Head of SEO but you will work independently. The key responsibilities are.
- 5+ years SEO experience and a proven track in ranking high volume keywords within iGaming (or less preferably other competitive industries).
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets
- Have a proven ability to manage external parties responsible for action parts of our SEO strategy. This includes link brokers, content creators, site owners, etc.
- Have a proven ability to acquire high value links which are key to our ranking methodology
- Proven track record in managing and implementing SEO projects from inception to completion
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Experience in driving outreach based SEO campaigns.
- Experience in rolling out onsite inner page linking.
- Experience in alternate link acquisition strategies which includes intelligently placed links in high quality forums and other search engine friendly public discussion systems.
- Experience using a range of SEO reporting and monitoring tools.
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic team based across the world and learn from some of the best and bring your SEO passion to the table. If this sounds of interest please get in touch.