We are currently assisting a well regarded iGaming B2B provider who are expanding rapidly and seek to employ an experienced Technical Project Manager (Live Casino/Casino)
You will be responsible for managing and executing complex cross-functional, multi-site projects within agreed scope and timelines.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that merge business requirements with company goals and coordinate with various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
• Proactively supervise and implement project plan to ensure project is on-schedule and on-budget.
• Keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
• Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Coordinate and support project teams.
• Ensure quality assurance for project deliverables.
• Support account management team with communication to the customer as well as represent the company whenever required. We expect you to have the following skills and background:
• At least 2 years of Project Management or related experience.
• Master at meeting deadlines and thrive when handling multiple projects at once.
• Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, process driven, and resilient.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
• Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.