Our client is a market leading supplier of gaming machines, and they’re currently on a quest for a creative Technical Project Manager to join their product team and assist in the delivery of their UK land based gaming and non-gaming projects.
- Creating and maintaining project specifications.
- “Hands on” involvement with technical projects.
- Working closely with the Director of Product to project manage gaming and non-gaming projects.
- Organising and co-ordinating regular design, evaluation, and project progress meetings
- Ensuring “best possible” hand over of completed projects to customers (internal and external).
- Ensure effective communication between all groups involved in the development of land-based technical projects.
- Work directly with customers to provide feedback into the various parties involved in the delivery of land-based projects.
- Previous experience in managing electrical /mechanical and IT based projects
- UK land-based gaming machine experience is desirable