Have you got previous iGaming Project Management experience? Are you able to accommodate half of your time in Sofia, Bulgaria?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client supplies online bookmakers and white label operators with best-in-class sports betting and iGaming platform solutions.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the integration of single/multiple projects. You will communicate on a daily basis with external clients, making sure the delivery runs smoothly and as expected.
• Coordinate and manage company’s projects from initiation phase to closure phase.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (internal and external)
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Coordinate internal product units and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• 4+ years’ proven working experience as a project manager
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
• English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak)
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.