Have you got previous product management or technical project management experience? Have you worked within an Agile environment?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a full-service IT agency. With long and proven experience in online entertainment, online marketing and e-commerce they can offer research, strategical consulting and customer tailored product development.
As a TPO, you will be a member of an agile software development team. Your primary focus will be the implementation and maintenance of the application front-end and back-end logic.
Working closely with C-Level and Business Product Team, you will assist in defining product strategy and delivery of high-quality features. You will translate product strategy into detailed requirements drive product development with a team of talented engineers and designers. You will manage the product backlog through continuous prioritisation and organise product testing and launch processes.
- Education in IT and at least 3 years of working experience (experience in team leadership is a plus)
- A minimum of two years in product management or technical project management, specifically within an agile environment
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Ensure the release of high-quality designs by testing and validating new features thoroughly
- Manage the product backlog through continuous prioritisation
- Communicate regularly with our customers and partners
- Exposure in working with the following technologies/platforms:
- Java and Spring framework
- Reactive programming
- Micro service architecture
- Building large complex business applications with reusable services, with high performance and scalability
- Event driven design. Apache Kafka
- Experience of using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.