Have you got previous Product Owner experience? Have you got a deep knowledge of C++?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading poker strategy community and are looking for a Technical Product Owner with deep C++ knowledge.
As the product owner for the technical teams, you need to think about the future, envision and execute on a strategy and product roadmap, while supporting and pushing forward with an agile mindset. Working closely with cross-functional, distributed, development teams, delivering high quality and timely results and effecting the way the players engage with the platform, driving the growth of the brand.
- Work with the CTO and the team leads on establishing technical direction and an architectural roadmap that aligns with the platform’s strategic mission and objectives
- Act as an expert for assigned areas of the platform, mainly the C++ technology and architecture, code reviews, and facilitating discussions and improvement plans
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner, owning sprint planning and review events
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared User stories and tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog with the teams
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management and stakeholders
- Manage the relationship and communication between all level stakeholders
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.