Our Client, a multinational company in the Publishing industry which provides online and offline access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages in any platform.
Is looking for Technical Product Owner with backend experience to join the their team and continue building the best products. Be part of an agile team of highly skilled and motivated individuals.
- Product Owner for one or several Scrum teams being the empowered central point of the backend platform product leadership as representative of the business requirements within the technical teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and influence them to align with the product vision. Negotiate and find consensus among all involved parties so that a well-balanced solution is achieved matching the company needs.
- Manage the backend platform development team priorities according to return on investment, size, roadmap, and sprint commitments. Embrace iterative value-driven development.
- Provide a product roadmap and keep it evolving as the product changes.
- Create good technical requirements and supporting materials such as wireframes, data flows, UMLs, or any other element that might help developers and stakeholders understand the needs.
- Create and communicate the product backlog and keep it well organized. Maintain it updated and keep it groomed by collaborating with the Scrum Team to allow the team estimations.
- Participate in planning sessions: portfolio and product planning, release planning, sprint planning, story mappings. Prepare and participate in groomings with the team. Participate in the sprint review and sprint retrospective.
- Collaborate hand in hand with the development team and be able to attend to their questions in a short time.
Required skills & experience:
- Proven track record (at least 4 years) as Technical Product Owner taking full responsibility for platform-oriented products, ideally multi-project and multi-client, with a focus on efficiency and performance.
- Technical understanding within software development and REST API services, you are able to translate product needs into technical requirements, document them, and communicate them to developers.
- Agile principles knowledge and embracement and deep knowledge in Scrum methodology.
- Good communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels and know how to involve them and find consensus to get people on board.
- Translation of your own and your team’s knowledge and experience into user stories and prioritized backlog items.
- Willing to make decisions and take an economic view to balance business/technical tasks, master data-driven product development.
- Know how to inspire, motivate and support a team.
- Advance level of English.
Nice to have:
- PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), or PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) certified.
- Engineering background and some coding experience.
- Experience working in JIRA and Confluence tools.
- Experience with the creation of UML Diagrams.
What we offer
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Free digital magazines.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
- Flexible working hours and availability of work from home.
- Competitive salary package (Health Insurance, Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery) and a flexible salary plan.
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.