Have you got previous Product Management experience? Have you got a very keen interest in Sport?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
Previous Sportsbetting experience is not essential for this role.
My client is a pioneer of adding value to sports betting with brilliant content. Their mission is to relentlessly add value to global sports betting experiences, with a trusted, market-leading offering.
They are searching for a dedicated product manager with a demonstrable history of developing and scaling data capabilities, and proven experience in enabling others to leverage data to ultimately delight customers and deliver success for the business.
They have invested heavily in recent years to establish data as the core of the business, they are using it to enable the Product and content teams to enhance their USP, producing compelling and insightful betting related content and services that engage, inspire and delight their customers across different sports and territories. Accelerating this is the main objective for this role.
- As the data products expert you will act as the first point of contact for all data related projects and work closely with technology, business and product teams to discover and deliver robust and scalable solutions - juggling the tradeoff between long-term scalability and unlocking immediate value.
- Drive the positive change and vision to remove ambiguity and consolidate a team and its data sources.
- Work with senior product & business stakeholders to determine & capture the contribution that the company’s data platform makes to activate/enable the business & product objectives.
- A true understanding of what it means to be accountable for outcomes, driving commercial results and customer benefit, able to efficiently draw on the implications of certain decisions and make tradeoffs between cost, time and scope.
- Previous experience as a product manager, particularly in the area of data management, with clear examples of having developed data products or platforms in medium to large organisations
- Knowledge of Data Mesh and Big Data technology domains, with hands-on experience in delivering data solutions and architectures.
- Experienced in the application of Business requirements definition & story writing ideally within the context of data cleansing, storage, interrogation.
- A keen interest in, and understanding of horse racing and sport
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.