Have you got previous Product Management experience? Are you technically minded with an exposure to SQL and Java?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career.
About the opportunity:
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a London-based data-driven financial technology company with a mission to provide the highest levels of precision in risk management. They develop high-quality platforms that operate low-latency trading systems and B2B risk management solutions for their clients in the sports-betting, gaming and financial industries.
You will assist the business in the management and development of technical products and clients. You will initially manage their industry leading insurance platform which services the gaming industry but you will quickly get involved in product management across the business. Alongside the product management element of the role you will also be responsible for the integration of customers and it is expected that you will become the go-to expert on the products you manage.
- The management of technical products (APIs, Trading Services, etc.)
- Assisting with customer integrations
- Capturing and documenting user requirements
- Owning technical documentation
- Ongoing client management
Qualifications and Experience
- Recent graduate in computer science, mathematics or a related discipline
- Basic SQL Experience
- Some Java experience preferred
- An understanding of project management methodologies
- Exposure to complex Excel functionality beneficial
- A keen interest in sports and gaming would be advantageous
- Experience in the lottery space would be beneficial
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.