About the job
My client is seeking a Technical Lead to work with our Client Development teams to guide the development, processes, standards and tools, and take technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development for the team.
As the Technical Lead, you understand the importance of making technical decisions and providing technical solutions for your teammates, while empowering them to take ownership of the result. We also believe you have an ambitious mindset; you are highly committed to learning and sharing your knowledge with your team members so your work can show high quality.
What you need to succeed:
- Current experience with OOP, preferably C# and TypeScript
- Knowledge of SOLID principles of design.
- Experience with open source front end technologies, including React
- Knowledge of SignalR and Xamarin would be beneficial.
- Experience with automation and CI/CD, preferably Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control and tools such as GIT
- Experience in iterative/agile (e.g. KANBAN, SCRUM, XP)
- Ability to build something from scratch
- Experience developing for web browsers (mobile and desktop) and native application (Xamarin iOS and Android)
- Employing a craftmanship approach, to develop clean, readable and enduring code
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)
- Aptitude for abstract reasoning
- Technology agnostic
- Broad understanding of networking, OOP frameworks and data structures
- Previous experience of coaching and mentoring others
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Company’s Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
- Referral bonus scheme
- A Wellness allowance or gym membership
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
- Entertainment budget
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Social events- internal and external events to suit everyone