Have you got previous software development project management experience? Have you got experience of delivering multiple projects simultaneously?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
Previous iGaming experience is not required.
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client offers an expanding portfolio of content, technology, hardware and services for regulated gaming, betting, lottery, social and leisure operators across land-based and mobile channels around the world.
This role manages the day to day workload of several delivery teams in activities ranging from scrum ceremonies and refinement sessions through to reviewing operational performance/stability and managing production issues as and when they occur.
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects concurrently as well as manage and support a team of project managers to deliver the goals/products by demonstrating excellent project control and communicating at the highest levels with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for detailed planning of all stages of the projects from inception, gate approval, development, testing, certification and delivery.
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring delivery to budget.
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects, channels and platforms, as well as the risks and issues jeopardising your teams’ success, ensuring that the appropriate resources are utilised, stakeholders are regularly informed and that the consequences of any actions are clearly understood
- Work directly with various departments to ensure all aspects of delivery are met before going out to market.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience of delivering software delivery services to B2B’s
- Technical knowledge of platforms (e.g Java, SQL)
- Strong stakeholder management skills with multiple external suppliers/service providers.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.