A highly successful online gaming business is looking to hire a Technical Compliance Analyst. This can be remote based or working at one of the company's offices in a variety of locations.
- Be an important and essential conduit between the legal & compliance teams and the technical teams
- Have full oversight of business operations, technical development and product offerings to ensure system compliance in regulated markets
- Translate regulatory requirements into understandable technical language for developers, ensuring regulatory compliance throughout
- Possess an assistive jurisdictional market understanding and appreciation so that a compliant approach to system development is integral to everything that we do
- Be directly involved in the project lifecycle to ensure that all requisite regulatory matters are considered from project inception to conclusion
- Undertake ongoing quarterly and annual technical audits with regulatory bodies
- Gain enhanced product knowledge to identify areas of compliance/non-compliance
- Perform detailed analysis of current products with new or amended regulatory requirements to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance
- Ensure product testing meets regulatory compliance requirements
- Keep abreast with ever-changing regulations to ensure continued technical compliance
- Keep up to date with market news to understand relevant industry changes
- Act as an internal consultant to business departments in relation to all regulatory matters
- Assist in explaining technical problems to non-technical stakeholders
What we look for:
- Possess a strong technical background with a minimum of 3 years working in a senior I.T. position
- Preferably from a regulated market background, minimum of 1 years in a senior position analyzing technical regulatory requirements; gambling industry inclusion would be beneficial
- Whilst coding skills are not required, a firm understanding of the software development lifecycle is necessary
- Thorough understanding of Change Management in-line with ITIL standards
- A legal education including a law degree is very helpful
- Creative thinking to assist the development of a market leading product whilst complying with legal and regulatory guidance
- Attention to detail and accuracy must be an essential key personal driver
- The individual must possess excellent organisational skills and must be able to:
- Work on one’s own
- Work to deadlines
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Have clarity of thought
- Confidence in one’s own accuracy
- The individual must have excellent communication skills and be approachable
- Sportsbook and online gaming experience is highly desirable
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.