Have you got previous experience as a Technical Business Analyst? Have you got previous coding experience?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a global supplier of industry leading casino content, fast and flexible gaming systems, and turnkey social gaming.
They are revamping their old code, and incorporating new tools. As the business analyst you need to guide the development direction with product specifications, models, development estimates, design suggestions, and user journeys.
You will work closely with Product Owners, helping them to:
- Define the Vision
- Build and manage the product backlog
- Prioritise requirements
- Assess technical and operational feasibility
- Create specifications to drive design, development and test
- Identify and actively engage with include stakeholders in feature design to establish look, feel, and user journey
- Work with your Project Team, Architects and Developers to determine how features and changes should be built
- In sprint planning, you will dig into a feature request, working with the stakeholders and the development team to understand how to turn feature requests into technical solutions.
- Model user journeys, data flows, data structures, use cases, activities and process, states and state changes, look-and-feel and site navigation that describe how features will work, how users will interact with your systems, how systems and functions will interface with each other, etc
- Be passionate about writing good requirements, with experience gained in formal and less formal project environments, with agile and non-agile delivery processes
- User stories, BDD, Gherkin (syntax) – and know how to write a good one!
- Jira expert
- Lucid Chart and/or Visio or other enterprise analysis, design, user journey, and implementation modelling tool.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.