We are looking for an energetic, self-propelled Technical Artist to join our creative team
We are a very new, Online Casino Games Studio. So new that we don’t even have a name yet! Based in Malta and part of a well-known Casino Gaming Group.
We are looking for a Senior General Artist to assist the design team in creating innovative and beautifully designed casino games in line with the technical restraints and artistic direction. This is a unique role and therefore requirements a unique individual to fill it. We are looking for someone who has had a lot of experience making slot games for online casino, someone who prides themselves in being fast and efficient and the quality they deliver.
Why is it unique?
Because it requires an individual to have a solid knowledge of both technical implementation of art for HTML based games development, and the artistic capabilities to compose and animate characters and environments within the games we build. The role will involve you into each production we make from start to finish. What’s great about this? If you’re a person that likes to see things through and has a strong desire to do things to a high standard and be able to have broader influence on a production, it’s a perfect fit.
Our focus will be on the quality of games produced, therefore you will be involved in every part of the games creation cycle. For this you will need to be a versatile artist, confident in working across multiple software suits and varied styles.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with our Head of Creative and our outsourced and In-house art teams to ensure the artwork required for each production is processed properly, following our quality standards and technical programming requirements
- Design and animate content including in-game characters and environmental effects
- Design and animate content for motion video promotional content and in-game video content where necessary.
- Collaborate with the game development team, being the main point of contact for art assets for each production
- Communicate with the game design and development team in an iterative development process
- Maintain well-organized working files to facilitate file sharing and collaborative work
Skills and Qualification
- Must have Adobe Creative Suite experience including Photoshop and After Effects
- Must have Esoteric Spine experience including animating characters
- Able to produce high quality game assets under technical constraints while meeting the artistic requirements
- Strong portfolio showing strong 2D Art Foundations and Animation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of batch processing and automation to improve art workflow efficiency
- Strong understanding of design principles, layout and colour theory
- Ability to work with a variety of different illustration styles
- Ability to receive art direction and provide multiple design solutions
- Strong knowledge Autodesk 3ds Max or other 3D Packages
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Good knowledge of UI and UX and typography
Professional experience in illustration (traditional or digital) and/or graphic design and Animation in the Gaming industry.
Company offers a competitive salary, comprehensive health and travel insurance.
Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!