Industry leading B2C Casino Games Operator looking for Technical Architect
In this position, you will be a key technical person in the organisation, defining technical strategy, working in between Senior Management and Development teams to define those strategies and grow reach further into new markets. You should also have strong hands on technical skills.
- Drive Tech Strategy - Drive into new jurisdictions
- Be a decision maker - define technical design decisions especially in order to integrate new tech
- Work closely with PO's in order to define KPIs
- Contribute positively to pre-design work in order to ensure high level solutions.
- Drive highest quality, with attention to detail - participate in design reviews.
- Have a keen focus on performance, availability, security, reliability and scalability.
- Producing clearly communicated and high level specs that communicate clearly your designs, technical choices and overall strategy.
- Work with QA/Dev teams to drive continuous improvement of processes, tools and quality in general.
- Establishing guidelines to address data storage options — what options are available and when to use which option.
- Work closely with other architects/team leads to ensure that the overall strategy is being communicated clearly across the teams from top to bottom.
Who are you?
- You have worked with highly transactional systems and experienced with decoupling monoliths.
- Graduate level education in computer science or relevant field. .
- 5+ years OOP programming
- 3+ years in a technical leadership position.
- Comfortable with unit testing and CI/CD pipelines.
- Can break down complicated and complex technical issues into clearly communicated points.
- Great relationship builder and negotiator.
- Follow best practices of Agile, Scrum, Kanban processes and principles.