Multinational Online Gaming business just won a massive contract in Norway and is hiring a Technical Account Manager to take care of this important client.
You will be the liaison between Customer needs and a suite of software products, overseeing and holding the reporting and communication activities from inception to delivery and maintenance stages.
• Owns the Customer initiatives and manage Customer Backlog (from the initial request to final activation and monitorization), implementing Gantt charts, communication plans, reports and ensuring meetings with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Organizing programs and initiatives in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization and customers, creating and managing long-term customer goals and relationships, in terms of quality and expectations, and managing customer change request in coordination with Area Product Owners and Product Delivery Managers.
• Supports Area Product Owners, Product Delivery Managers and other roles in their interaction with Customers and the gathering and refinement of Customer Requests.
• Coordinate internally Area Product Owners and Product Delivery Managers, for customer initiatives, collaborating to design mitigation or contingency actions for risk detected.
• Responsible of Product & Services Process, KPIs monitoring and managing exceptions and proposing improvements.
• Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its lifecycle to all relevant stakeholders, both at client and company ends.
• Collaborate and support Sales Department, on project management activities, in tenders and grant application process including design, submission and review.
• Provide customer feedback to area product owner to let them improve the product and process performance.
• Cross selling of existing products in order to increase the customer’s investment and profitability.
Requirements & Personality
• Experience of working as Technical Account Manager with PMP and Scrum agile delivery methods as well as experience in a sales department.
• At least 1 year iGaming experience.
• Structured and organised in your approach to work, identifying and balancing the right attention to detail.
• You are able to manage large-medium scale projects and coordinate with multiple functional domains in technology-based companies.
• You have the ability to understand how different projects interlink and overlap detecting dependencies across the portfolio.
• You are able to manage relationships whether as a client, a provider or an internal stakeholder.
• You have the ability to manage costs and reporting.
• You are a team player, but a leader, and will thrive from working with a variety of stakeholders at different levels.
• Proficient in English and Norwegian, you display professionalism in how you communicate internally and externally.
• You embrace feedback and look to continually develop yourself on the job through personal and professional development.
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon!