You will be given a lot of freedom and the opportunity to contribute your own input to develop and maintain online gaming platforms. And we’re not talking about a couple of cute little online gaming sites, but large online multiplayer platforms giving tens of thousands of gamers all around the world the opportunity to have fun. Which means that our platforms have to run and function 24/7! So they must be stable, quick and problem-free.
These brand new positions are to form a part of a new remote team, if selected you'd be part of the first totally remote and distributed development team being put in place to focus on the UK and EU markets.
x1 Team lead Full-stack PHP & Vue w/ Poker Specialism
x4 Mid/Snr Full-stack PHP & Vue
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Write, maintain and document unit and integration tests, and write up new and modified functionality.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Produce and develop innovative and smart solutions.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
What you offer
Innovation and transformation demands guts and entrepreneurship to be able to identify and resolve any and all challenges together with your team. And to put your shoulders to the wheel rather than sitting back and waiting for things to happen. And that’s why we need the very best developers, which means that you have:
- Min 3 years with PHP (MVC Frameworks considered a plus, Laravel, Symfony)
- Able to work autonomously as part of a distributed team without the need for constant supervision.
- Clear communicator with the confidence to suggest system and development improvements.
- Hands on experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Deep knowledge of web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience in Unit testing and e2e testing practices
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) and Agile methodologies
Also, you will:
- Be familiar with continuous integration tools.
- Have superb communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Have teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Have experience in the iGaming industry (a plus).
- A job where you’ll be developing for major online multiplayer platforms.
- A very competitive salary package, depending on your knowledge and experience. Starting offers at €50,000 with budget to offer higher for senior profiles.
- Lots of creative freedom and space for your own initiatives and contributions.
- The most fantastic work environment you can imagine, with a team of committed, no-nonsense creative specialists