Our client, an international company with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe, is looking for an ambitious Team Lead to join their team in Estonia.
As a Team Lead for their Front-End game developers, your duties will be diverse; helping to drive the execution of software development, driving best practice, maintaining team morale, removing impediments, and making decisions to help the business deliver its goals and keep the company ahead of the game.
This is an important role for both higher management and team members alike.
• Drive the release of value by ensuring frequent software deployments of high quality
• Facilitate Agile development, software engineering best practices, and continuous improvement within the team
• Contribute to the capture of delivery or process changes KPIs
• Help to track and communicate delivery milestones working together with the Game Producers
• Help to remove impediments and escalate issues where needed
• Contribute to continuous improvement and collaboration and communication
• Set team objectives
• Contribute to recruitment activity and manage the onboarding of new starters
• Engage with wider business and collaborate with other business areas and teams, such as UX, Design, Product, Tech, Data, Network Operations and Production Engineering
• Support and align with the Enterprise Architecture.
• Understanding of software development life-cycle
• Understanding of Agile software design principles and build processes.
• Understanding of pipelines, tools, and processes of creating, building, shipping prototypes
• Knowledge of Typescript, PIXI.js
• ES6 and relevant tooling
• Passionate about reusability of code and removing any repetitive task from your workflow
• Strong team player with excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic about the latest developments in tech
Our client is proud to offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus.
Additionally, you’ll be working in a very modern work environment and you will enjoy monthly massages, office events and team-building activities.
The company also offers a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably during these challenging times.
If does sound interesting to you apply and let's have a chat !