Can you recognise talent in other people? Do you have great interpersonal skills that help build connections?
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly expanding iGaming company, handling over £20 billion since 2010. They are looking for a Talent Partner to join their People Team whilst huge growth is occurring. You will be dealing with the recruitment of tech-savvy and non-technical candidates as the company is looking to double headcount.
By working side-by-side with team leads, you shall let them know about time-frames of certain requirements and how realistic their hiring ambitions are. Not only for their offices in the UK, but also for their US and Maltese offices.
- Accurately talk to various people about different hiring strategies.
- Use data to influence future decisions as you re-evaluate previous ones.
- Pick up projects outside your remit, using what is provided to complete the project.
But what is required of you?
- A background in recruitment allowing you to talk about various roles.
- Enjoyment in collaboration bringing a positive atmosphere.
What to do now?
If this role interests you then please contact me for further information and a discreet discussion – firstname.lastname@example.org
Not your thing? Maybe you know someone who will be interested in this role, referrals are always appreciated.