Our client, a leading company in online gaming solutions, is hiring Systems Specialist to join their team at their offices in Las Vegas.
They have a growing portfolio of fully immersive gaming experiences including online slots, thrilling jackpots, millionaire-making progressives, and sleek table games.
The primary function of the Systems Specialist is to design, manage and maintain key systems and identify potential shortcomings and efficiencies of current systems.
- Manage the relevant systems from a SuperUser role perspective in order to test and evaluate every functionality within these systems.
- Define user roles and functionalities within each user role to limit exposure to user errors and meet regulatory requirements.
- Analyse systems to provide insights and define direction on an ad-hoc basis.
- Stay abreast of all changes inside and outside of the business and adjust systems whenever necessary.
Skills & Qualifications;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education
- Proven experience and understanding of system design within a Call Center function
- Previous experience within iGaming, eCommerce and or similar related industry
- Previous working knowledge of systems and system integration as listed below (or similar): Zoho Desk, Zendesk, Pala Back Office, Chameleon, Confluence, SharePoint, Jira.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!