Our client, a leading company in online gaming solutions, is hiring Systems Specialist to join their team at their offices in Las Vegas.
Casino game content is at the core of our client’s offering. They have a growing portfolio of fully immersive gaming experiences including online slots, thrilling jackpots, millionaire-making progressives, and sleek table games.
The primary function of the Systems Specialist is to design, manage and maintain key systems and identify potential shortcomings and efficiencies of current systems.
You will need to stay abreast of the latest industry trends in operational systems and thoroughly analyze the potential efficiency gains of implementing these new systems while ensuring regulatory standards are met.
- Manage the relevant systems from a SuperUser role perspective in order to test and evaluate every functionality within these systems.
- Define user roles and functionalities within each user role to limit exposure to user errors and meet regulatory requirements.
- Analyse systems to provide insights and define direction on an ad-hoc basis.
- Stay abreast of all changes inside and outside of the business and adjust systems whenever necessary.
- Monitor, investigate and escalate issues with the various systems
Skills & Qualifications;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education
- Proven experience and understanding of system design within a Call Center function
- Previous experience within iGaming, eCommerce and or similar related industry
- Previous working knowledge of systems and system integration as listed below (or similar);
o Zoho Desk
o Pala Back Office
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!