As a Systems Analyst, you will be a member of the IT Operations team, and be responsible in providing help to the business' IT services across the group. You will need to perform a range of level 2 BAU activities to deliver services across specific ITIL processes such as: Event Management, Request Fulfilment, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change and Release Management.
You will need to apply analytical and troubleshooting expertise to investigate, isolate and resolve systems related issues, identify the root cause and instigate problem management activities.
You will also implement business critical changes within a structured change management framework and perform release management and configuration management tasks in line with an ITIL compliant operations delivery structure.
The position requires to participate in an on-call roster on a rotational basis to provide 24/7 support to the business including outside of normal business hours.
- Maintain a customer centric mentality
- Capacity for systematic analysis
- You can efficiently prioritize tasks
- In depth understanding of security policies and procedures
- You can document systems and changes
- Excellent team player skills
- Good communicator, who is fluent in both iwritten and spoken English
- You are proactive, have a flexible attitude to work with a willingness to develop
- High level of originality, accountability, attention to detail and ability to follow process and procedures
- 2 years’ experience in an IT Support role
- MCSA, CCNA or other equivalent industry standard qualifications.
- Production level experience in managing and troubleshooting firewalls, networking, routing and switching issues.
- ITIL certified or have worked in ITIL environment
- Experience managing and supporting Windows server 2012 or later?
- Proficiency managing and supporting Exchange Server and Active Directory
- SQL scripting (T-SQL, Google Big Query) and Microsoft reporting services knowledge and capabilities
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration expertise
- AWS EC2 cloud and networking experience
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Environments (VMware, HyperV)
- Anti-Virus Management (e.g. Kaspersky Security Centre)
- Experience with physical server hardware and storage solutions (Blade Servers, Pure
Storage, HP EVA)
- Atlassian product administration (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk & Confluence)
- Multifactor Authentication solutions administration (GAuth)
- VoIP system administration (Asterisk)
- Monitoring Tool Administration (Zabbix/Datadog/Watchdog)