My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for System Operators to join their growing team in their new office in Munich.
For the daily operation of the System you will be responsible for the monitoring of the system components.
You should also be able to offer internal IT support for the needs of the employees of the company.
- Monitoring the performance of the system and raise ticket problems to the Security Officer and IT & Operations Manager
- Setup and troubleshoot office PCs
- Maintaining systems & performing processes including file transfers, deletion of temporary data, disk volume checks, as appropriate
- Performs a number of tasks concerning the daily operations of the system. This includes:
- Checks on the website to confirm that the program offered is updated with latest release.
- Production of relative reports including winners and distributed amounts.
- Monitor databases performance
- Prepares management and KPI reports
- College degree or similar as IT Technician
- 2 years’ experience as 1st or 2nd level support on PCs and servers troubleshooting
- German language on a native level (written and spoken) + fluent in English (written and spoken) is required
- Unix skills
- Scripting / testing experience beneficial
- Very good command of Microsoft Office, especially handling spreadsheets
- Good understanding on using consoles and commands
- Availability to work full-time on shifts (between 06.30 am and 09.00 pm)
- An interest in sports or experience gained within a similar environment, would be a distinct advantage to your application