Our client, the US based casino and sports betting app, is looking for a System Engineer to work remotely.
- Solve problems within the infrastructure before and after they arise.
- Following the major hardware vendors and their products and trends; design the new infrastructure’s architecture. As well, you will be expected to work with and maintain the hardware infrastructure.
- Participate to project planning meetings, guide the teams as an expert on systems, to decide most beneficial structure while minimizing risks and costs
- Implement monitoring interfaces, thresholds, alerts for each server and infrastructure. Ensure that uptimes are fulfilling the agreed SLA.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Profound insight of operating systems installation, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical skills to understand where a problem is originating from, and experience in troubleshooting process to effectively solve the issue and prevent it from happening again.
- Experience in scripting languages (eg. Shell, Python) and virtualization platforms (eg. VMWare, Nutanix).
- Strong verbal, visual, and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing large scale multi-tenanted applications. Knowledge in high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) planning and implementation.
- Obtainment of Gaming license(s) in multiple jurisdictions required