My client a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider are seekign to hire a System Admin. The help eCommerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points.
Designed to increase conversion, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
They looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in system administration with Windows technologies.
- Administrating servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless APs
- Managing and monitor virtual environment performance
- Administrating office VoIP and video surveillance systems
- Managing office physical access control system
- Managing company Active directory and Exchange servers
- Overall responsibility for operations, expansion and maintenance of the company infrastructure environment
- Maintaining the office networks and connectivity, security updates and patches
- Maintain system administration documentation and systems based on ISO 9001 and 27001 requirements Analysing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
- Appropriate IT related degree
- 3+ years experience in networking (switching/routing, firewalls, VPN, Wireless AP)
- 3+ years Experience in administering Windows-based servers (Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016/2019)
- Experience with Exchange Server 2016/2019
- Experience with VMware virtualization (ESX, vCenter, etc)
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Experience with Windows 8 , 8.1, 10
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019 and Office 365
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
- Considered as an advantage: experience with AWS cloud, experience with MAC OS X and/or Linux administration, technology certificates, experience with Ansible