Our client, a leading and innovative fintech company with offices in Bulgaria and the UK, is looking for an experienced System Administrator to join their team on a remote basis.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting job in a premium professional environment.
- Work in a growing team with excellent perspective for professional development.
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field of the digital payments industry.
- Investigate and diagnose network problems, carry out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions;
- Troubleshoot and control company’s AWS based infrastructure (VPC, EC2 Instances, Load Balancers etc.) and ensure high level of availability;
- Manage Linux based servers and keep them up-to-date regarding security compliance;
- Maintain and manage production server environment in AWS to improve developer workflow optimizing timelines and resources;
- Be responsible for deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system;
- Ensure availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production system;
- Manage creation, release, and configuration of production system;
- Regularly check logs and the resources;
- Report to the CTO in regard to all present problems connected to the current infrastructure and its maintenance.
- At least 5 years of experience in system administration;
- Experience with AWS;
- Previous experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments;
- Knowledge and experience working with HSM;
- Previous experience with security solutions is a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of security policies and procedures and data encryption;
- Ability to multifunction with minimal supervision;
- Good command of English – written and spoken.
If this seems interesting for you, apply and let's have a chat!