Our client, a leading payment service provider, is looking for an experienced System Administrator with a long-term interest and past experience in system administration with Windows technologies.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware.
- Overall responsibility for operations and maintenance of the company infrastructure environment
- Administering user workstations, printers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless APs
- Administering and supporting AWS Workspaces
- Managing and monitoring Vmware-based virtual environment
- Managing office physical access control system
- Maintaining the office networks and connectivity, security updates and patches
- Maintaining system administration documentation and systems based on ISO 9001 and 27001 requirements
- 2+ years experience in networking (switching/routing, firewalls, VPN, Wireless AP)
- 3+ years Experience in administering Windows-based servers
- Experience in end user support
- Knowledge or Experience with VMware vSphere
- Experience with supporting Windows 10 clients
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and Office 365
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
What do we offer
- Remote work
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Fast-growing payment company
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If this seems interesting for you, apply and let's have a chat!