- As part of the IT Infrastructure team, provide system support for business-critical applications. Work on establishing new and improving existing solutions and best practices for running cloud-based deployments.
- Administration of non-cloud/legacy systems; involvement in migration to cloud.
- Design, automation and maintenance of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide key applications operational support, assist with troubleshooting system-level issues and assist with designing and developing solutions to prevent future issues.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, scalability, reliability and availability.
- Planning, implementing and checking the backups.
- Design, implement and maintain DRP environments.
- Assist development teams in planning and delivering of software releases.
- Monitor costs for Cloud and Hosting providers.
- Maintain documentation of operational details and procedures.
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Engineer.
- Fluency in English.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux systems. Solid knowledge of and administration experience with modern web technologies (Web and application servers, load balancers etc). Focused on Ubuntu LTS 18.04, Debian 9/10
- Basic administration knowledge of Windows Servers.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, …).
- Extensive experience with script/automation languages, like BASH, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Python.
- Experience in using monitoring/alarming tools, like Prometheus, Zabbix, Nagios etc.
- Experience in designing and building highly available and scalable solutions.
- Experience in designing and operating DRP scenarios.
- Desirably, experience with some of the following:
Web-servers: Nginx, Apache, IIS
DevOps tools: Git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Docker Registry, Gitlab, Grafana, Vault, Consul
Containers: ECS, Docker, Kubernetes
Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle, Cassandra, Redis, Elastic cache
Messaging: Kafka, ActiveMQ, ServiceMix
Elastic Search: ELK, Kibana
BSD: OpenBSD, FreeBSD
Understanding of application & network security principles.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful emerging European destination (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Low cost of living
- Generous relocation package
- Work/residence permit for employees and their families
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Using leading technologies and modern practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint