**Studio Manager- London- Leading iGaming business**
Our client, an award winning, cutting edge and innovative online casino and bingo brand is looking for a Studio Manager to be responsible for the timing & delivery of the Global creative Sprints.
Reporting into the Creative Lead you will be monitoring all project timings, schedules, briefs and following up tasks that are set, with creative and QC approvals that adhere to the brand guidelines and the creative strategy.
As the Studio Manager you will perform the following tasks:
- Jira Sprint planning/ scheduling/ trafficking
- Reviewing, approving creative requests/briefs, sizing and assigning the work to designers
- Review/ QA/ approve all Tier 1-3 marketing design outputs (hero banners, CRM banners, landing pages, social media digital banners and Direct Mailers and ensure they answer the design brief whilst complying to internal templates and the company brand guidelines.
- Collaborate and communicate well with all team members.
- QA/ QC all creative requests (briefs and creative outputs).
- Pragmatically approach projects to ensure both creative and business needs are met.
- Regularly collaborate with marketing/design department.
- Keeping project management team well briefed on current timings, status and potential issues.
- Follow the company's brand guidelines and Brand tone-of-voice.
- Present/ produce monthly sprint reports to management.
- Arrange/ attend project kickoff meetings.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a marketing design studio, covering QA, Trafficking, content output, typography and onboarding.
This position would be hybrid working.
Please Apply Now!