Our client is a key player within the payment solutions space who are now looking to hire an a Strategic Partnerships Manager to manage their existing UK and Ireland based acquiring partners and identify opportunities to expand and grow these relationships. In operation for 10 plus years and with over 300 employees, this established firm has ambitious plans to grow further and expand both their product and service offering.
Working cross-functionally in the company, you will build and lead partner relationships with senior stakeholders, handle operational conversations with product and operations teams, and lead commercial partnership negotiations.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define, lead and implement partnership strategies with payment industry partners, including acquirers, financial institutions and other payment industry providers.
- Manage and maximise strategic relationships through proactive account management to enable revenue growth for the business and its partners
- Strengthen the influence and market position of the business and brand whilst fostering joint marketing and promotion opportunities with industry stakeholders
- Understand the business’s competitive position and implement programs to further and improve payments products, services and strategic objectives
- Lead and support management for strategic company industry initiatives, including fostering the partner engagement required to enable new products and platforms
- Research and analyse industry trends and opportunities to further distinguish its position as it relates to SME customers and its payments products
- Condition the expectations and dynamics of key industry partners while managing external influences to optimize for the impact on the businesses role in the ecosystem
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Pricing, Finance and other teams to identify growth opportunities, mitigate risk and execute upon our overall platform strategy
We are looking for someone who can offer extensive experience in strategic partnering, negotiations, and executive relationship management. Experience within payments, preferably within processing, along with a solid understanding of the industry and its evolution is essential. This role requires a proactive approach, you will need to be an assured relationship builder and posses the ability to push back when required.
If you feel the above role is suited to your skill set, please apply directly via this advert.