A well-known gaming solutions provider are looking for a State Manager to join their fast-growing team in Ohio. You’ll Report to the Vice President of the company - North American Operations
- Accountability for the effective oversight of all strategies, procedures, practices, and deliverables that serve to the optimization of the State.
- Working in alignment with the Product and Delivery team, ensuring:
All required facets necessary for driving value are anticipated
Appropriate ownership of all aspects is maintained
Optimal strategies are agreed and implemented
Effective execution of all tasks is delivered
- Working closely with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business, ensuring consistent and effective strategies are agreed and implemented at the local market level.
- Responsible for the end-to-end setup and roll out of new focused market projects
Strategy and Performance
- In coordination with key stakeholders, this role is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of the state’s growth and marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze state KPIs and metrics, react swiftly to under performance and confirm relevant actions for optimization.
- Be the owner and driver of Regulatory Compliance and Responsible Gaming Policy excellence for your state.
- Proactively seek out opportunities that will help grow and benefit the business.
- Manage and drive performance for your state(s) and work closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activities.
- Work with key business stakeholders to develop an effective and strategic budget to drive growth in the market leveraging your experience and local state knowledge.
- Managing and driving ‘performance to budget’ for your state and working closely with other internal teams to influence and drive activity.
- Responsible for ensuring the reporting across the business for your state is accurate and consistent.
- Working with business stakeholders, develop, manage, and drive the multi-channel marketing strategy across digital and offline channels, to achieve maximum performance.
- Product, Stakeholder Management & Influencing management
Skills & Abilities:
• Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years related work experience.
• Currently Residing in the US.
• Demonstrates consistent behavior aligned to company High-Performance Culture.
• Proven ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at every level of the organization.
• Proven experience and ability to work with data and analysis thereof.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Experience documenting requirements and processes.
• Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills whilst remaining commercially focused.
INTERESTED: Please send your CV over and we can discuss it in more detail